Corwin’s is not just a retail jewelry store. We do everything from simple chain repair to a complete overhaul on a complicated chronograph wristwatch. Ninety percent of our business is from “word of mouth” recommendations from satisfied, repeat customers.
Bring your jewelry in for cleaning and inspection. Your watch stop ticking? Bring it in for a battery, we do it while you wait!
We can refurbish your old jewelry or customize it to your specifications.
Our Services Include:
- Jewelry cleaning and polishing
- Charm soldering
- Clasp replacement and adjustments
- Restoration of vintage and antique jewelry
- Insurance and estate appraisals
- Lost jewelry evaluation
- Stone tightening and prong repair
- Custom design
- Watch cleaning
- Watch band sizing
- Watch service repair
- Ring sizing
- Ring guards
- Gemstone identification and authentication
- Restringing pearls and beads
- Pearl and bead matching
- Re-cutting and polishing diamonds and gemstones
- Gemstone and diamond matching/replacement
- Laser welding
- Silver and rhodium plating
- Gold Plating
- Chain repair
- Engraving (machine, hand, laser)
- Filigree repair
- Safety chains
Anything you don't see on the list? We do our absolute best to provide you with any type of service that you might need. If you are not sure about it, contact us or stop in. You're always welcomed!
How shall we contact YOU?
Want a text? An e-mail? Or should we give you a call when your repair is done? Simply let your Corwin’s sales representative know how you would like to be contacted. Your preference is our pleasure!
How long does a repair take?
Some repairs can be done while you wait (watch battery/band replacement, simple chain repair, jewelry cleaning, etc.), but the duration of service time required is dependent upon the availability of the jeweler. Most of our repairs are completed on the premises (appraisals, ring sizing, engraving, etc.) We will provide you with an estimated turn around time during the evaluation of your jewelry repair.